This is the last set of pictures. I hope you all have enjoyed the pictures and the recaps. Thank you to all that replied. I loved hearing your thoughts. *grin*
( Booze Cruise Pictures Part 3---The End )
Okay folks that was my weekend. I hope you enjoyed all the pictures and recaps from Marco Island.
Okay sorry it took so long, we're having heavy rain here. *sigh*
This is my recap of the bartender bash. *grin* I hope you enjoy it.
( Men, Alcohol and Music...oh my...Bar Bash recap )
Next post...pictures of the Bar Bash event
Okay here are some of the pictures I took. *grin* I hope you all enjoy them... Not dial up friendly
( Just ignore the women in blue... *laughing* Some ANWTS pictures )
Next is my recap of the Bar Bash...Oh the fun is about to start...
Here is the last half of my recap from this event:
( Part 2 of A Night With The Stars )
Next up pictures from "A Night With The Stars"
There might be more added later in a part two kinda way. *laughing* This one is long and it doesn't even have the pictures in it.
- When we got to the hotel, Adam wanted to swim, but me being the way I am (and the fact that I didn't bring a swimsuit) declined to go into the pool. I instead decided to lay out a bit and listen to my Zune. It was great the sun was shining, hardly a cloud in the blue sky, the water (which I had put my legs into) was the perfect temperature, it was wonderful- then disaster- as I was getting up, my Zune went into the water. It is dead. I'm holding a memorial service for it Wednesday. All are welcome to attend.
- My digital camera hit the floor at the bar. I'm just relieved that didn't break. I would have been completely lost had that happened. Batteries didn't last that long...at all. It was lucky that Adam and I thought to buy some before we went down to Marco Island. If we hadn't, there would be no pretty pictures to show and share.
Okay more will be posted in a bit.
Okay so I'm back but I don't have all of my thoughts together to do a full recap. That will come later, but I wanted to share with you all some good stuff.
First Adam and I did sit with Caitlin. (YAY)
John was late, but still hot as hell... (*fans self*)
Billy is much cuter in person. And likes prom... (What? You'll find out.)
The whole reason to go was...well you'll see. Stay tuned!!!!!
Now here are some pictures to tide you over. *grin*
( Pictures of pretty people and me )
Okay that's some... I'll start typing my recap tomorrow or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay but tomorrow Adam and I will be on the road all day going home. If I'm not too tired I will share some details with you all. I know you want to know now... forgive me? Please. *begs innocently*
There is only two weeks left before Marco Island. I can't wait. Adam and I were discussing it Friday evening and then I got a phone call from the people organizing the VIP dinner (where you get to sit with the actors). It seems she lost my request list and had to ask me which actors I most wanted to sit with. My choices were pretty obvious: 1) Caitlin Van Zandt, 2) John Driscoll and 3) Van -- because Adam thinks he is cute, although he prefers Jake *laughing*. Well no shock Van's table was full. That's one of the reasons I chose him last. I'm not shocked the Nuke fans claimed him. But she said, "Your first choice should be fine." I'm guessing that means that Adam and I will be sitting with Caitlin for sure. *grin* I'm so excited to see her again. She really was so sweet last year.
( Soap Rant )
Okay let's start with Guiding Light simply because I am annoyed with it. Do I watch? No, I like the fact that my eyes aren't bleeding. Do I want to know what's happening? No, because my version of events makes me so much happier. But unfortunately I can't avoid the show completely... even if most days I forget it even still exists on the air.
That's enough about daytime! Let's move on to Primetime and my FAVORITE show of all time: Criminal Minds.
Criminal Minds has had an up and down year for me. Some shows are really interesting and intense and others... But how freaking awesome was last night? It felt like the show I love again. I hated last week's episode. It really wasn't what I expect from the show and reminded me more of an X-files episode, but last night was CM. I loved the surprise twist with who ended up being the killer. I loved that we saw Hotch crack a little under the pressure. He has always been so strong that it's nice to see him be human. Rossi really was perfect in this episode. He was there to pull Hotch back from the edge, just like a friend should do. Morgan's life in danger? That was an awesome scene. And creepy as hell. Garcia wasn't in it as much as I would like...but what she did do was brilliant. I love her. Reid, JJ, and Emily really took a back seat in this episode but I wasn't bothered by that. What they added to the show was what was needed. I enjoyed the entire episode. Next week's looks wicked as well. Garcia in danger! NOOOOO! *grin* I can't wait!
*grin* Remember to post your name!
( The Insiders List )
I got sent an email telling me who will be going to Soapfest in May. This list isn't even on the website yet. So I feel all in the know. *laughing* Here is the list. (My reasons for saving up to go are in red)
For right now, these are the actors set to go to Marco Island, FL. This is the event Twinnie and I went to last year. It was a blast and I'd love to go again. I'm so excited to see John Driscoll and Caitlin Van Zandt on the list. I was worried that he might not make the trip because he was fired. It goes to show you what an awesome guy he really is. *grin* Of course, as we learned last year, these actors aren't set in stone. Some might not make it, but *fingers crossed* I'd love to go if they all did. You can order tickets now on the website. *grin*
Oh and I've decided to stop posting Shattered Reflection. I understand that there are about five people really into the story, but I'm putting my heart and soul into it and all I'm asking for in return is a comment, a reply. If you would like the next chapter please let me know, otherwise I'll just assume this 40 fics for Lent has been a bust. Thank you to all that have replied. You guys don't know how much that means to me.
I just wanted everyone to know that I don't know when the next chapter of "Shattered Reflection" will be posted today. I have a lot to do, but I will post! If it's not today the chapter will be posted tomorrow with a special Sunday surprise I have been working on for the past week. And I really, really hope you like it.
In the meantime I have found some new Caitlin pictures and have mixed in some old John pictures as well. I also found a video of Caitlin giving a tour of GL backstage. It's kinda lame, but hey I want to support her...GL sure as hell isn't. *grumble*
( Picspam )
1) I want to thank everyone for the support and hugs you have sent me the past couple of days. I really needed that kind of love. While I'm still sad and it still hurts to think about, I'm doing a little better. Simba is in a much better place and I know he is watching over our family.
*sigh* Enough of the sad stuff *grin*
2) I am working on a chapter of "Seven Days and Six Nights" I hope to have it completely sometime tonight, but it's slow going. *crosses fingers* I'm hopeful though.
3) These pictures are not mine. I found them on another site and decided to share with everyone. Some of them I have never seen before so I figured a lot of you haven't either. I also want to say, there aren't a lot of Caitlin pictures. Damn photographers needed to show her some love! She's the hottest girl on the show. *laughing* What me bias, never... This picspam is not dial-up friendly. A lot of pictures will be shown.
Enjoy the show:
( J and C picspam )
Hey everyone. I was thinking that I would surprise you all with some clips of Caitlin and John from some of their other projects. Well I can't find anything Caitlin has done. *laughing* I mean I did but I couldn't clip her scenes for you all. I'm still working on it. As for John, I have two episodes of Dawson's Creek for you. His character's name was Blossom and he was a frat guy involved in Jack's story in season 5.
Here is his first appearance:
If you would like the link let me know.
Here is the second episode he did:
If you would like the link to this episode let me know.
I hope you enjoyed the clips. *grin* It was nice to see him in a different role and it gives me hope that he could land quite nicely in Primetime...with Caitlin at his side.